Welcome Community Pediatrics of Andover!
Community Pediatrics and Children’s Medical Office are working together to offer Dr. Desiato’s patients a smooth transition to a new Medical Home at Children’s Medical Office. Dr Joseph Desiato and Community Pediatrics has been a trusted member of our local community for over 33 years and we honor the confidence entrusted to us to provide excellent pediatric care to his patients as he closes his pediatric practice.
Children’s Medical Office offers:
- Comprehensive patient-focused pediatric care in a family-centered setting
- Same local community – just down the street from Community Pediatrics’ office
- Small, friendly, personal office setting with the very latest advances in modern pediatric medicine
- Care from infancy through early adulthood
- Specialization in caring for chronically ill, handicapped and developmentally delayed children
- Same day sick visits
- Access to your existing medical records
- Affiliation with Boston Children’s Hospital and MassGeneral Hospital for Children
- Access to many of your existing specialists
- Care coordination and referrals, providing access to the finest pediatric specialists in the Northeast through
Boston Children’s Hospital and MassGeneral Hospital for Children
We are committed to outstanding pediatric care!
We ask that our patients use ONLY Children’s Hospital Boston and MassGeneral Hospital for Children for all emergency care and routine specialist care. The only exception to this is if your child is transported to a local hospital by ambulance. We are admitting attending physicians at both of the Boston pediatric hospitals and will be able to direct your child’s care at those institutions.
The use of these hospitals is fundamental to our care philosophy.
If you do not think that you will be able to travel to Boston for emergency care, we may not be the practice for you.
To Transfer to Children’s Medical Office:
Please transfer your prior medical records to us before your first visit to our office. Simply print and fill out our Medical Release Form and bring it to us or give it to Community Pediatrics and your medical records will be sent to us.
To make an appointment, please call our office at 978-975-3355
Please call our office to join our practice and create a MyChart account.
We have Meet-and-Greet sessions on the following dates but feel free to contact us at any time.
Nov 19, 2019 1pm-2pm
Dec 19, 2019 12-1pm
We appreciate the trust you have placed in us.
Providers and staff
Children’s Medical Office of North Andover
477 Andover Street
North Andover, Massachusetts 01845