We know that you are busy so we want to make it easy and efficient for you to work with us using our online features below.
Many of our forms and information handouts are organized by age milestone on our Preparing For Your Appointment page.
Are you a new patient? Click here for new patient information as well as for more details on how to become a patient and transfer your medical records to us.
New patients need to review and sign our policies. You can fax, mail, or bring the signed documents with you to your next visit. We will always contact you if we have a question about your electronic request and to authenticate your identity.
- Fill out a Family History Form
- Download and sign our Notice of Privacy Practices
- Review and sign our Email Security Acknowledgement
- Download and sign a record release to CMO from your provider
If you are currently a patient, using the links below, you are able to:
- Update your Email Security Acknowledgement
- Request a copy of school/camp form (note: School/Camp forms are delivered automatically following your child’s annual well child exam)
- Review and update our Privacy Acknowledgement
- Print a record release to have your records sent from our office to another facility.