We have received our first batch of flu vaccine for the 2022-2023 season
- Appointments can be scheduled for clinics through MyChart– please do not call the office
- If you have a well visit scheduled this Fall, you will receive the flu vaccine at that visit
- Additional clinics will open as we receive vaccine shipments throughout the season, we receive a limited amount with each order so do not be alarmed if the first clinics fill up quickly
- We are able to offer flu vaccine during COVID clinics, but not the other way around
- When scheduling a COVID vaccine enter “& Flu” in the field that asks “What is the most important thing you want addressed during this visit?”
- If your COVID vaccine appointment is already scheduled, please let the front desk know you would also like your child to receive their flu vaccine at check in
- We have COVID bivalent booster vaccine (Pfizer) available for children ages 12+ who are at least 2 months from the last (any) dose of COVID vaccine and who are at least 10 days from onset of COVID + illness
- CMO recommends getting a COVID booster and Flu vaccine this fall
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for Updates!
A few things are different for the 2022-2023 influenza (flu) season, including:
- The composition of flu vaccines has been updated.
- The recommended timing of vaccination is similar to last season. For most people who need only one dose for the season, September and October are generally good times to get vaccinated. While ideally it’s recommended to get vaccinated by the end of October, it’s important to know that vaccination after October can still provide protection during the peak of flu season.