We’re continuing our progress to a more “normal” place in June, but remain cautious and make adjustments as needed. Please continue to follow our Facebook & website
for updates. Current CMO guidelines are as follows:
- Our office is open Monday-Friday 7am-5pm and Saturday 8am-Noon. Morning/early afternoon hours are for well visits & later afternoon hours are for sick visits. Providers remain available for your urgent questions and needs 24/7 at 978-975-3355
- Please call us if your child’s well visit was cancelled in the last several months due to COVID-19 and has not yet been rescheduled. We know the future of schools, camps and sports are uncertain, by scheduling timely well visits and school/health forms it will avoid the need to get things done urgently in August.
- If you are not yet signed up for MyChart, please contact the office at 978-975-3355 to register.
- All current MyChart participants, please be sure your settings are active to receive MyChart notifications. We send out reminders, forms, communications and you will not get them if your notifications are silenced.
- We are moving to an all paperless system for screening in our office. This is to reduce the transmission of any germs within the office. Please complete all screening forms in advance of your visit by logging in to MyChart. MyChart is also where your child’s health form will be sent so you can print/save/email from home!
- We continue to offer virtual visits for appointments as appropriate. To participate, you must have an active MyChart account and the Zoom app available on your mobile device. Additional instructions can be found here!
- All adults & children 2+ years should wear a mask when visiting our office. Please remember that only ONE parent/guardian (no siblings, please) should accompany the child to their visit.
- Testing for COVID-19 is becoming more widespread but we continue to follow recommendations from the CDC and MA DPH & will only consider testing for those who are acutely ill as determined during a visit with one of our providers.
- Our psychologists remain available for new and established consultation. Reach out to your primary care provider via MyChart if you would like to start this process.