Thank you all for responding to our recent parent questionnaire. In response to all of your amazing suggestions, we have created a series of online virtual classes through Zoom. To register, please call our office at 978-975-3355. Once registered, please complete your pre-visit validation through MyChart to ensure we have your most currently contact information to send you the group Zoom link. All classes will be billed to your insurance unless otherwise noted.
- Sunday March 28, 10-11am Toilet Training, Bedwetting, and Constipation Management for Target age range: 1-8 years with Dr. Winterkorn
- Monday April 19, 6-7pm Mindfulness, Stress Management and Relaxation Techniques with Marnie Burton, CPNP and Megan Cahill, LICSW (free to CMO families)
- Monday April 26, 6-7pm The Next Chapter of COVID-19: Helping Kids Adjust to a Changing Environment with Dr. Poulter and James Verdery, LMHC
- Tuesday May 18, 6-7pm Meet The Practice (for new families) with Dr. Winterkorn and Dr. Lewin (free to perspective CMO families)
- Thursday May 20, 6-7pm Signs and Symptoms of Anxiety and Depression in Adolescents with Tina Connelly, CPNP and Dr. Graham
- Saturday May 22, 12pm-1pm Toilet Training, Bedwetting, and Constipation Management for Target age range: 1-8 years with Dr. Winterkorn
- Monday June 14, 6-7pm Eating Disorders: An Epidemic in the Pandemic with Jacky Psoinos, CPNP